Saturday, January 12, 2019

Getting close to finishing a project...

I am building a virtual network for a company(just a project for learning, not actually working for anyone) that houses a Headquarters and 2 separate branches with slightly different parameters. I just finished configuring the Headquarters and about to start working on branch 1. I just wanted to show someone how far I have gotten and I am excited to break into my new career! Learning has been tons of fun and very tough at the same time- I am looking forward to more! I plan to start off with my ICND1 and ICND2 for my CCNA R&S certifications this Spring/Summer. Take a look at my build so far and if you like it please upvote and leave comments! Thanks!!!

https://ibb.co/Mp6sNRw (on ImgBB bc I couldnt upload the screenshot directly)



No comments:

Post a Comment