Thursday, January 24, 2019

Cisco IE2000 and IE4000 Industrial Switches, CLI Commands for SD Flash Sync and Auto Sync.

So I'm trying to figure out if anyone has any success with the Cisco IE4000/2000 Switches and the CLI commands to Sync / Auto Sync the onboard SD Card.

I want to stress that I can configure this SD Flash Sync and Auto Sync without issue if I use the Web UI but I'm looking for a quicker way to do it was part of my switch builds using CLI.

The documentation I'm working with is from the Cisco IE2000 located here > https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/cisco_ie2000/hardware/sd-card/sd-card.html

from the information provided by Cisco, the portion of a non-config "Sync flash: sdflash:" works no problem but if you immediately follow that up with "show sync status" it will report that the config and iOS on the SD card "are not in sync".

from the information provided by Cisco, the portion of a config "auto sync enable" flat doesn't exist.

If I do a "auto ?", I get

Switch(config)#auto ? qos Configure AutoQoS global security Configure AutoSecurity global 

Anyone have any insight or know the proper commands?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment