Saturday, January 12, 2019

Cisco Firepower Remote access VPN - Split DNS

Hi. I configured Remote Access VPN on my Cisco FTD 6.2.2. At the first I created a VPN profile with standalone VPN Profile Editor on my PC and saved it. Then On the FTD I set up Split tunnel config as this:

Group Policy > General tab > DNS/Wins ==========> Primary DNS =my internal DNS server

Group Policy > General tab > DNS/Wins ==========> Secondary DNS =a public DNS Server

Group Policy > General tab > Default Domain ===========> xinmix.test

Group Policy > General tab > Split Tunneling > IPv4 Split Tunneling =======> Tunnel Networks Specified Below

Group Policy > General tab > Split Tunneling > Split Tunnel Network List Type ======> my internal Addresses

Group Policy > General tab > Split Tunneling > DNS Request Split Tunneling > Send Only Specified Domains ==> xinmix.test

But on my PC, All of the DNS requested are sent to my internal DNS server at the office. How can I edit the setting to redirect my public DNS requests to the Internet through my local internet connection at home?



No comments:

Post a Comment