Friday, December 14, 2018

Would i be able to give a decent interview performance using mostly knowledge gained from studying certification?

Iam a CCNA R&S certified network enginner (L2) with 7+yrs of exp and mostly handled L1 & L2 level responsibilities. My problem is that all the projects i have worked in till now are maintenance projects and my responsibilities were extremely limited & somewhat basic in like configuring access list, trunk/access vlan, coordination with service provider for link issue, etc. Since i haven't gained extensive knowledge in my work, i was thinking i should certify myself with CCNP to increase my knowledge/employability.

Could i compensate for my lack of extensive workplace knowledge with certification based knowledge to give a decent performance in interviews (many of what i read only in certification, iam thinking of saying i used in work in interviews)?



No comments:

Post a Comment