Thursday, December 20, 2018

VERY Weird Internet Behavior on Phone

Not sure if this is the most relevant sub but it was the best I could find. So I received my new phone, a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, a couple months ago. Not quite sure when the issue started, but basically when I'm on my home internet, certain things in apps take a VERY long time to load (or sometimes not at all). These things are Twitter videos/images (comments/text posts are fine), Yahoo Finance articles (the rest of the app is fine), The ESPN app home page (not any other page like "scores"), and the live chat in my 3rd party Twitch app, Pocket Plays (the actual live-stream loads fine). It's very specific elements that refuse to load. I have not encountered the issue when using a VPN, on other Wifi networks, or using my cellular data. If I use Chrome to open things it works fine, it only happens on certain elements of certain apps. I just use a VPN when reading through Twitter and such, but it's a pain in the ass. If someone knows what the issue is or how to solve it, PLEASE let me know! I can try return the favor however you'd like. I would really like this issue to be resolved.

Thank you so much, u/M3L0NM4N



No comments:

Post a Comment