Saturday, December 15, 2018

Palo Alto SSL-VPN and Default Route configuration question with diagram

Hi all,

I am new to Palo Alto and VPN in general and I have a question.

Diagram:

https://imgur.com/a/EsD2IVa

・Is it possible to use the WAN2 link and a default gateway when a remote pc is connected via VPN?

The goal is to connect to the SSLVPN configured on Palo Alto 1, get a default route that somehow points to Palo Alto 2 so

the remote PC connected via VPN can access Internet exit using Palo Alto 2's WAN interface.

Also, remote PC connected via SSLVPN must still access the internal office lan network.

I am waiting for the equipment to arrive so I can test this scenario but I thought it wouldn't hurt ask also here.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion/hints.



No comments:

Post a Comment