Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Network Firewall Engineer or Cyber Security Engineer

I am working for last 5 years in Network and Security domain. But for last 3 years, my primary focus is on Security working on FIrewalls. I am working as contractor and applied for 2 full time positions listed on their website(for same employer). Now I have 2 offers:

  1. Firewall Engineer - Operational, Supporting Customer, Working on Frrewalls(Palo Alto), Working on Firewall related projects.

  2. CyberSecurity Engineer - OSIEM, Malware Detonation/Analysis, Machine Learning Systems, Insider Threat Solutionsverall security for organization, Working with Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, Review Threats,

I am currently working as firewall engineer and If I go with CyberSecurity Engineer position it will be big change for me. But I always wanted to learn new technologies and work on projects.

Just looking for opinions of redditors in this subreddit.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment