Friday, December 7, 2018

Need some help with cisco SmartInstall

Keep getting errors, here are some screen shots....

https://imgur.com/a/OHdoTjN

I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. I keep getting the same errors. The dhcp part is working because I can ping the tftp server from the client switch. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Edit: So after messing around, I realized the config wasn't being pushed through because of a naming error. Fixed that and the config is now being pushed through. Still having issues with the IOS coming through though(Same error in the pics). It looks like it is searching for some type of image list. Do I need to make some type of text file pointing to the image?

I also read that the IOS needs to be a TAR file and not a BIN file, is this true?



No comments:

Post a Comment