Thursday, December 13, 2018

Need help with a networking project.

http://imgur.com/a/jQqeS7Q

I've included pictures of the supposed network that I have to set up on the Cisco Packet Tracer program.

First and foremost I DO NOT want someone to simply do it for me, I'd like to learn how this is done. I've been sitting on it for a couple weeks googling how-to's but I still haven't gotten it to work.

I currently have it set up same way in the pictures static IP's added to the computers and routers. I've connected the everything via OSPF and as able to ping everything from anywhere. This is where things started to fall apart.

I had added the vlans to each of the switches and began trunking with STP but that seems to have broken everything. I have vlans on opposite sides of the network and they can only ping themselves within their network and not the same VLAN outside the network or anything else.

I guess my question boils down to what string of text is best to resolve this in order to get the computers to ping eachother within their respective vlans and networks.



No comments:

Post a Comment