Thursday, December 6, 2018

It's it just me or is the Cisco website the slowest POS on the web?

I mean, who the hell had a bloody video playing on their front page? Having network issues? Lets play a ****ing video to help you out..

Why does it run like an absolute pig on IE, (yeah, I get that IE is crap anyway but a LOT of enterprises use it as their standard browser).

Even scrolling is slow and laggy on the forums / big searches making trying to find good info an extremely frustrating experience.

Trying to find the correct update? let's play guess the relevant section.

Please just strip out all the crap and make it a more nibble site, or at the very least make the support section like this please.

I don't need or care about custom fonts, css, flashy looks etc when I'm trying to fight a network issue and your site is a primary source of info.



No comments:

Post a Comment