Saturday, December 15, 2018

Issue with my Forticlient SSL university VPN, looking for some help.

Hey guys, I recent got access to my university VPN to access on-campus only databases when I'm outside of university. It's an SSL VPN that uses the FortiClient Console.

I successfully managed to connect to the VPN network (says that it's connected on FortiClient), however it doesn't seem to work as I still cannot access any database.

I did the command "ifconfig | grep "inet " | grep -Fv 127.0.0.1 | awk '{print $2}' " on my mac terminal to display my IPV4 addresses and here's the output. The green highlight shows the IP address that corresponds to the one displayed on my FortiClient console.

Any idea of what I did wrong?

(I tried to contact my uni about this problem but they're on holidays, which is why I'm asking here)



No comments:

Post a Comment