Friday, December 28, 2018

IP Phone - Home Ebay Business

Hey Community -

I am trying to start a new side hustle and wanted some information from the community! I have gained access to a continuious supply of Cisco/Nortel/Shortel/Mitel/Avaya IP Phones and Cisco/Aruba WAPs of different models and makes.

I want to use this to try and fund my IRA/Retirement but want to find out what customers are looking for when buying secondhand/refurbished pieces!

I want to be able to do the following initially - but would appreciate more input from you.

This could turn into a full time job as I think I would even be able to gain access to higher end computer units to strip and sell for parts...I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!!

Phones:

Test To Power On

Check for Cracks or Large scratches (All Units Will Be Cleaned)

Check Functionality of Buttons and LCD Screens

Check Functionality of Handsets

Preform Factory Resets

Label Phone as Tested etc. and What type of Phone (Sip/Sccy)

Access Points:

Test to Power On

Check for Scratches Damage (All Units Will Be Cleaned)

Check to See if Unit is Pushing Signal

Preform Factory Resets



No comments:

Post a Comment