Friday, December 14, 2018

How do i look for business partners or investors?

I have a few business ideas that i want to explore and i am actively looking for partners and investors that share my passion and who i can work with. But i do not know anyone in my immediate circle who are interested.

These ventures are in the fields like social entrepreneurship, sustainable living of the younger generation, renewable energy, etc. The main goal is still to make profit, but the motive is to help the society.

  • Should i specifically connect to people who have the same advocacies as i do? Or talk to entrepreneurs who could hopefully help raise funds?

  • How do i find people who might be interested in my projects?

  • How do i connect with them?

  • If i were to send them cold messages, what are the critical points that need to be in that first message to avoid getting overlooked or rejected?

  • Do i pitch all my ideas (say around 5) all in one meeting and let them choose? What if they say no but then uses that idea with someone else?

  • How do we negotiate ownership percentages during discussions?

I apologize for the slew of questions but this is my first time doing something like this and i want to make at least one of these work for various reasons. Also, i am very nervous i do not know what to expect.



No comments:

Post a Comment