Thursday, December 6, 2018

Cyber Security Proposal Engineer: Interview- Planning to spend the entire weekend on preparation: Need help.

HR has just confirmed the interview date for the next week. I'm planning to spend the complete weekend for preparing for the interview.

The role is more of a requirement analyst + engage with customer and Sales team to design the complete security suite for the clients.

I have already gone through the 80% of the questions list I have compiled https://pastebin.com/a3EFUnTE . It would be great if I can get more technical documentations and materials to read through which is more relevant to Cyber security.

Do you think it would be worthy to go through CISP trainings on udemy? I have personally felt the content in reddit have more information than Udemy. Please also share some informative youtube sessions/talks in the relevant subject.I have learned good and quality contents from Defcon videos in the past. ( I'm basically looking for the latest trends, IDS,Mitigation,HW defence,IOT Security,DDOS mitigations etc)



No comments:

Post a Comment