Thursday, December 6, 2018

Cyber Security Proposal Engineer: Interview- Planning to spend the entire weekend on preparation: Need help.

HR has just confirmed the interview date for the next week. I'm planning to spend the complete weekend for preparing for the interview.

​

The role is more of a requirement analyst + engage with customer and Sales team to design the complete security suite for the clients.

​

I have already gone through the 80% of the questions list I have compiled https://pastebin.com/a3EFUnTE . It would be great if I can get more technical documentations and materials to read through which is more relevant to Cyber security.

​

Do you think it would be worthy to go through CISP trainings on udemy? I have personally felt the content in reddit have more information than Udemy. Please also share some informative youtube sessions/talks in the relevant subject.I have learned good and quality contents from Defcon videos in the past. ( I'm basically looking for the latest trends, IDS,Mitigation,HW defence,IOT Security,DDOS mitigations etc)



No comments:

Post a Comment