Wednesday, November 7, 2018

SDWAN (Century Link with Versa appliance) and IPsec tunnel only communicating one way

So I'm brand new to the SDWAN environment and we have great communication between our other SDWAN sites. The problem is coming with creating an IPsec tunnel to a non-SDWAN site. I was able to create a tunnel and it becomes active. I can even start communication from my side and hit the remote site. The problem is that they cannot initiate communication with anything on our end. The web interface for this stuff is confusing to me and Century Link is looking into this but they don't seem to know much about creating tunnels on it either (going on day 3 of troubleshooting). Is there anyone here familiar with Versa appliances and Century Link SDWAN?

Also the other end of the tunnel is set up correctly, though I don't have access to it. We had this tunnel up and running before I switched my device to the Versa. I have a feeling there is some sort of access list that may be blocking the incoming connections. Whatever other information is needed just ask. I'm new to it so I'm not entirely sure what info is important.



No comments:

Post a Comment