Friday, November 30, 2018

Looking for some career advice, recently got my CCIE (R&S), looking to move out of operations into a Solution Architect role.

As the title states just looking for advice from people who have transitioned into that role, currently job searching however most contracts,positions are looking for 5 years experience in a solution architect type role, which I don't have.

I'm currently a senior network engineer working for an ISP in service assurance, I was wondering if there are any good steeping stone positions I should be looking for (pre sales, technical delivery manager etc ), Or are there any other certs I should be looking to get that would help my chances in an interview like the CISSP, TOGAF or ITIL. or Any Advice would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment