Thursday, November 22, 2018

i failed my 1st CCNA Exam

i tried my best and studied as best as my ability

managed to get 750 out of 1000

passing score needed was 810

to be honest all questions werent hard or took too much time to answer

though, lab questions took most of exam time that i was forced to skip them due very limited time i had despite i studied them well

still they came with some unexpected scenarios that i didnt see coming

i talked to many network experienced ppl in my work and they said you did really awesome for your 1st attempt and you were very close

but i still feel very discouraged now and i dont know what to do

i got the most harsh responses from my family

like "what were you doing all that time studying for 2 months and still not pass it?" and yes they got 0 idea what is CCNA and what is networking and how deep that is



No comments:

Post a Comment