Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Huawei Knowledge Base

Hello guys.

Some here might know me, some might not.
I'm a Huawei Enterprise employee from the marketing department.
I joined this company like 4 months ago and I spend 3 of them trying to convince the HQ to improve the Community self-service and Knowledge Base platforms.

I'm based in Romania at the Huawei Enterprise GSC and if you ever drop me a PM with a Huawei Enterprise related issue I'll make sure to connect you with an engineer.

Now, going to the main point, we will soon move the Knowledge Base and Community production, maintenance and administration in Europe (this is totally not related to the fact that the HQ China guys have no idea how to run a forum/knowledge base :D ).

My question is, for the people that use Huawei equipment, what would you want from a Community platform or a Knowledge Base and how was your experience with it until now, if any?



No comments:

Post a Comment