Tuesday, November 13, 2018

How to connect the virtual router in EVE NG to real physical computer irl?

The main question is the title.

For a back story and some explanations, I'm a newbie at networking and even more newbie at EVE NG, because I usually do some configurations in a real physical device for educational purpose provided by my university. Now I'm starting to get into network automation, so I'm using Ansible. I want to try to configure many devices at once using Ansible, so that's why I'm trying to use virtual router and switch in EVE NG. I need a SSH connection to the router to configure it with Ansible but I dont know how to connect my computer to those virtual routers.

I tried searching some tutorials on internet, but the one closest to my need is to connect those virtual routes to internet and set the IP config into DHCP. I need the IP address of the router too to config with Ansible.

I'm sorry for my bad english and my newb knowledge of networking and sorry if this is counted as low quality post or judged not showing effort by the mods.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment