Tuesday, November 13, 2018

How to connect the virtual router in EVE NG to real physical computer irl?

The main question is the title.

For a back story and some explanations, I'm a newbie at networking and even more newbie at EVE NG, because I usually do some configurations in a real physical device for educational purpose provided by my university. Now I'm starting to get into network automation, so I'm using Ansible. I want to try to configure many devices at once using Ansible, so that's why I'm trying to use virtual router and switch in EVE NG. I need a SSH connection to the router to configure it with Ansible but I dont know how to connect my computer to those virtual routers.

​

I tried searching some tutorials on internet, but the one closest to my need is to connect those virtual routes to internet and set the IP config into DHCP. I need the IP address of the router too to config with Ansible.

​

I'm sorry for my bad english and my newb knowledge of networking and sorry if this is counted as low quality post or judged not showing effort by the mods.

​

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment