Thursday, November 15, 2018

ASA Utilizing Two ISPs (PBR) - Small Issue with AnyConnect

I've got PBR setup in order to utilize both of our ISPs simultaneously. I was hoping to set up AnyConnect so that users could connect inbound on either ISP (in the event that one ISP goes down for some reason).

​

My issue is that my secondary outside interface is unreachable from the internet. Example:

​

outside_1: 1.1.1.1

outside_2: 2.2.2.2

Gateway of last resort: 1.1.1.2

​

All outbound traffic works fine, but traffic (initiated from the internet) attempting to come in via outside_2 is dropped as it attempts to respond via the gateway of last resort, which is the gateway for the outside_1 interface. Ideally I should be able to ping either outside interface from an external location, but I can't seem to get that to work. Is what I'm doing even feasible?



No comments:

Post a Comment