Thursday, October 25, 2018

What am i doing wrong? I cant run these commands

Hello all I am supposed to be creating a policy map to increase queue buffer. Here are the commands i am supposed to follow

policy-map Test_Policy

 class Testclass

  priority level 1 percent 10

 class class-default

  bandwidth percent 90

  queue-buffers ratio 50

however I get this error when following the commands

3850Switch(config)#policy-map Test_Policy

3850Switch(config-pmap)#class Testclass

class map Testclass not configured

so I created a class-map Tesclass but then i don't see where I can configure priority ?

3850Switch(config)#class-map ControlTraffic

3850Switch(config-cmap)#?

Class-map configuration commands:

description Class-Map description

exit Exit from class-map configuration mode

match classification criteria

no Negate or set default values of a command

any help is appropriated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment