Thursday, October 25, 2018

Public Wifi Setup Help

Hi All, I am a small business owner (restaurant) trying to get my public wifi whipped into shape. I'm currently running off a 150/150 verizon fios connection through their G1100 AC router. The router isn't very reliable when it comes to the wifi, it just doesn't have the specs to accommodate my needs. The wifi connection typically loses internet connection, however it has good enough range. I need 2 wired connections (1 for a credit processing terminal and 1 for an office pc) and about 4 other wireless connections for business needs and I also need to be able to support another ~20 wireless connections for public wifi for customers. I feel like I'm stuck in a weird place where consumer grade probably isn't enough and commercial may be overkill. I could really use suggestions on what product would suit my needs. I'd like to keep my budget in the ~$200 range if possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment