Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Multicast on l3 switch stub

So I've come at a wall that I seem to not be able to get over. I've got a network where multicast traffic is pushed over the dmvpn. What I am having trouble is that I cannot seem to figure out how to get the phones on the l3 switches network to join the multicast RTP stream. So the multicast server does reach the phones with text and it preps the phone just no audio. I refrenced this https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipmulti_pim/configuration/15-s/imc-pim-15-s-book/imc_stub_routing.html as a guide to help me but it didn't work. Does anyone have an idea of where else I should look to solve this issue? As a reference multicast traffic is pushed over the DMVPN and this l3 switch route is pushed as a redistributed route from router its connected too.



No comments:

Post a Comment