Thursday, October 25, 2018

Looking for Incognito (Address Commander) REST/API help...

This is for those unlucky few stuck with Incognito Address Commander...

So, I'm thumbing my way through the terrible documentation on AC's API, in the hope of writing a simple web-based front-end for IP lookups for my subpoena/technical-support team.

While I can get responses working in the form of returning a subnet, I can't get searching within subnets to work.

In other words, if the search term is the IP that correlates to a subnet, it'll return data.

If the search term is an IP within a subnet, the query returns zero data. This occurs regardless whether I specify CIDR boundaries or not.

I appreciate any information anybody can provide. And I'm totally willing to share code, once it's working.



No comments:

Post a Comment