Saturday, October 20, 2018

Issue Connecting Devices (Wifi and Hard-wire connection issue)

My network has had zero issues for the last 3 years I've lived at my residence. This week I moved the physical location of my router & modem from one side of my office to the other. Ever since I moved the hardware I've been having an issue with; phones, tablet, xbox and PC not being able to connect to the internet when the device powers up, as well as connection being lost and not being able to establish the connection until I restart the router or modem. Which ends up with me having to reset the router & modem to connect the device. This is happening with both hard-wire connection & Wifi and it's extremely inconvenient especially when other people in the house are using the internet and their device is currently working. I'm not sure if its just time for a new router or whats going on. It doesn't make sense that just by moving the networking hardware 10 feet across the room shouldn't cause so many problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment