Wednesday, October 17, 2018

IPSEC (IKEv2) Anyconnect VPN

Does anyone have a good resource for setting this up successfully in a lab environment? I'm able to do SSL VPN, and get an inside IP assigned (as expected), but I can't seem to do it with IKEv2.

Most guides and videos I'm finding on IKEv2 are referencing site to site, and not Anyconnect. My attempts so far end up with me getting an error of "login failed" or another one I can't quite remember at the moment, but was something like "login method unauthorized" or something similar.

I really need to get this working, as I need to deploy it in production in a couple of weeks.

Relevant info:

Cisco ASAv with latest code

Latest Anyconnect package (device and client machine)

If anyone has a decent guide or other resource, I'd love to dig in. I've been digging through everything I can find for the last couple of days with not much for results.



No comments:

Post a Comment