Wednesday, October 3, 2018

How do you organize your backpack?

I'm having a hard time finding anything on this. For the amount of stuff I like to have on hand, there's no backpack that has a 100% perfect solution, so my new thought is to have some sort of container system inside the main cmopartment of my backpack.

What I'm thinking is organizing into several smaller containers/bags within my backpack, IE:

  • 1 bag/box for patch and console cables
  • 1 bag/box for basic tools (multi tool, cable crimps, etc
  • 1 bag/box for misc laptop accessories (bluetooth headset+charger, laptop charger, and in my case, my USB-C ethernet adapter
  • 1 bag/box for other misc stuff (headphones, portable battery packs, etc)

Anyone have a good solution for this, or good type of container/bag solution?



No comments:

Post a Comment