Thursday, October 4, 2018

Continued network issue causing hiccup with a software, can you help me do a reset?

Sorry for the lame title, hopefully you guys can help. A client of mine uses software QB Premier 16 Pro on 3 workstations and 1 "pc as a server". I am constantly deployed to fix qb/networking issues.

Resolutions provided by QB work for a day or two and then the issue comes back.

They are using a Nighthawk router, Windows 10 on all ws. Not ideal but it's what it is.

The server pc is reachable via //server but it is never populating in Network Explorer.

How do I got about an entire reset of the network so that Windows and thus QB will be on an entirely new relationship?

Sorry, I can run fiber drops and drop cat6a racks in place all day but this damn windows networking has me stumped.

Any pointing in the right direction would be helpful.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment