Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Cisco Python multithreading script

Hey all,

I am pretty new to reddit, so I am not sure if this is the right way to cross post. But I just created a post on r/learnpython that includes my most recent accomplishment in python. I have script that utilizes testfsm/ntc-templates used to gather infomation on the network and store that information in a MySQL database. The best part imho is the threading. When I first started my python journey I could not find many examples to work with on threading netmiko connections. So I figured I would share what I have and hopefully save someone hours if not days pouring through docs for this same info. Hopefully y'all find this helpful or useful!

https://www.reddit.com/r/learnpython/comments/9qzw7g/python_script_for_network_engineers/



No comments:

Post a Comment