Tuesday, October 23, 2018

ASA VPN Issues with default NO ACCESS policy

I have setup an ASA to authenticate to the AD server in conjunction with VPN access. Everything works except for two things:

  1. When using assigning a default "NO ACCESS" policy to the AnyConnect Profile, I am unable to access the VPN using an account that has access. Once I change the default policy back to a policy that grants access, I can sign in with out issues.

  2. Upon successful connection and access to the VPN, I cannot access any servers or shares on the internal network. Secured routes include the network that the servers are residing on.

I am using the anyconnect fat client downloaded to the laptop that I am testing this out with.

If more information is needed I can provide more but I figure this might be enough to help me figure out where the issue may be.



No comments:

Post a Comment