Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Anybody using an ASA with FTD?

Decided to setup an ASA in this, and while the interface makes a ton more sense than the crazy ASDM/Firepower separation that it had before, I keep running into things that bewilder me. For instance, as far as I can tell, you can't make any config changes through the CLI, however you can only make more CLI users and not any more GUI users.

Then comes to the spot where it came with 20 lines of AOL instant messenger objects, that are freaking unremovable. They just sit there at the top of my objects list every time I click it, taunting me.

Now I don't have it planned for an important connection, but is the FTD just too beta right now or have people been using it successfully? The interface makes sense and functions great I just keep running into things that make me feel like I'm testing pre-launch software.



No comments:

Post a Comment