Thursday, October 18, 2018

Ansible for Ruckus ICX

Anyone have any custom ICX connection modules for Ruckus ICX? Looking for something like ios_command and ios_config and be able to parse output and use jinja templates.

My boss tried to contract a developer to write the module, but they were not well suited for this kind of work and were incapable of doing it. I know Netmiko has "limited testing" with ICX/Fastiron devices, but I was hoping maybe someone out there adapted it into Ansible. To add there is an older, unifished Github repo from Kirk Byers to bring Netmiko to Ansible, but due to age I am skeptical that it is incomplete/incompatible.

If anyone has one to share, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, is there anyone out there who is capable of writing such a module for my employer? If so, please PM what you think it would cost, we have an approval for some funds already.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment