Thursday, September 6, 2018

Unable to contact domain on two identical computers.

Hello, I am attempting to set up two spare machines for a client and they will not allow me to add them to the domain. As standard procedure I setup both computers with Cisco AnyConnect VPN into their network which normally allows me to add the computers to the domain and login as the domain admin. When I type in the domain name and hit okay, it waits for about 15 seconds before error-ing out. I tried to see if it was a dns conflict by manually setting it to that of the domain however it did not work. I am able to ping and lookup the dns server as well. All of my other machines go through this process without any problems. I would love any help I can get on this error. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment