Thursday, September 6, 2018

Sophos UTM 9 - Two web servers using port 80

Hello,

Quick question - I have two different physical webservers, one Windows and one Linux in my homelab. I am using Sophos UTM 9 as the firewall/router. I have created in the UTM setup two real webservers with the correct and different IPs. I have created two virtual webservers with the following domains name1.mywebsite.com and name2.mywebsite.com. However, when navigating to the different domains, I am only getting one of the websites regardless of what address I am putting in. I have tried searching the web and I can only find to change the ports - I dont really want to do that as I dont want my friends connecting to my sites to have to remember to put an :8080 at the end. I am thinking I may need to spool up another service to use as a reverse proxy, but I am trying to avoid that if possible since I am unfamiliar.

I am unsure what data you will need to assist, but feel free to request what you need and I will do my best to provide it.

Gold to anyone that can help me solve.

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment