Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Recommended Reading for Campus Network Design?

Hey guys, I apologise if this isn't allowed here or I've not displayed enough effort to warrant an educational question.

I'm just heading into my final year my degree programme and my project involves evaluating network technology within a model I've to create of a medium-sized campus network in Riverbed Modeller/OPNET. I intend to evaluate the performance of EIGRP and OSPF within this model and implement a routed access layer in an attempt to make it more modern and help it stand out a bit more. My biggest obstacle I believe will be the design and creation of this model as my results (and by extension my paper) will be garbage if it's not fit for purpose - so I'm looking to see if you gents have any other recommended reading on the topic.

My library has 3 Cisco books I'll be checking out: Designing Cisco Network Services (ARCH) Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESIGN)

Just checking if anyone has any recommendations or tips outwith these books and whatever design documents are available on the Cisco website. I'm eager to do well, but not have anyone do it for me, so any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment