Friday, September 14, 2018

Pre-wiring Basement

I’m running Ethernet in my basement and I’ve got a few places where I have to pass by or even run parallel with electrical lines, is this a problem? Do I need something to block for interference? I’m not using the same holes and trying to keep them apart but I’ve got a spot over a doorway that will be about 3-4 feet that ideally they could run very closely but don’t want to create a headache later, thoughts?

I thought about wrapping the Ethernet in this?

TitanRF Faraday Fabric // EMI Shielding, RFID Shielding, Cell Phone Block, WiFi Block, Bluetooth Block. MILITARY GRADE SHIELDING FABRIC (44" x 36"/11sq. ft./1.22 Sq. Yds.) + 12"L CONDUCTIVE ADHESIVE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M294MGK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_HZ-MBbXZJRT89



No comments:

Post a Comment