Thursday, September 20, 2018

Palo alto partnership question

Hi All,

Sorry if im posting in wrong sub!

Just a quick one... My company want me to get a PCNSE so that we can become a partner with PA... although i do not want to do it i am considering it to try and get a payrise. i feel i am very underpaid for the skills that i have (im the only PA guy here and we have a serious backlog of PA projects that i am basically single handedly deploying. this ranges from small pa220's to panoramas with 10+ sites and up to 3260 deployments with ECMP etc...

My actual question here is once we become a partner i want to know what sort of discounts my company will get on products so that i can adjust the amount that i would like to ask for in a payrise. I was thinking about going in at a 10k increase based on the amount of money that i believe they will save on kit and support etc, and also will bring me up to what i believe is market value for my skillset.

does anyone know what sort of discounts you get as a partner? or benefits?



No comments:

Post a Comment