Thursday, September 6, 2018

Cisco Catalyst 3750G configuration assistance

Hey Redditors and Network Gurus!

I need some assistance, because this is driving me insane. I'm trying to have my network interconnect internally. I have a Cisco Catalyst 3750G Switch, and I have Samba shares on my Linux Server and Windows Server that I need my clients to have access and connect to.

I have looked at static routing, and using extended ACLs and just normal ACLs, and so far nothing has been able to work, and I'm not sure where to go from there.

Pasted below are sections of my switch config, if anyone can help me with this, I would be eternally grateful. I have literally hit a brick wall...

[Code] vlan access-map map1 10 action forward match ip address int_network ! vlan filter map1 vlan-list 1 vlan internal allocation policy ascending ! ! ! ! interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1 switchport mode access ip access-group int_network in

interface Vlan1 ip address 192.168.0.245 255.255.255.0 ! ip default-gateway 192.168.0.1 ip classless ip http server ip http secure-server ! ! ip access-list extended int_network permit tcp any any permit udp any any

! access-list 2 permit any

[/Code]



No comments:

Post a Comment