Friday, September 14, 2018

Can't get AIR-AP1562E-B-K9 to join Cisco 5508 Controller

We have just started using the AIR-AP1562E-B-K9 model outdoor WAPs and when checking the AP Join statistics I get this message, Received Discovery request and sent response. They never complete the join process to be configured the rest of the way. The ports are configured correctly as I have three 3802s that are joined and happy configured the same way. These were new in box and were not plugged in until installed. We tried mimicking the Mesh AP setup we have for a different location but cannot get them to join the controller. I feel like there are steps I am missing but the Cisco Wireless Controller Configuration Guide, Release 8.7 is not getting me the right answers. Any help or guidance on where to look would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment