Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Bonding multiple USB wifi dongles and ADSL into one connection.

I am tearing my hair out with this one , maybe someone can shed some clarity on this situation.

I have:

CCR1036-12G-4S Mikrotik cloud router top of the line.

RB951G-2HnD small MikrotiK AP

Dell R710 - high spec

Dell R810 - high spec

Access to a hosting facility in the UK (I live on a remote island ADSL is just 8MB)

My neighbours are nice I have half a dozen wireless access keys, a mast on my roof bringing wifi in on USB.

I tried speedify running it in a windows VM with ADSL plus one WIFI - no good.

I am not the kind of person who wants to sit with a raspberry pi , or have some linux solution to run on a server in some VM that takes the connection down every time i reboot, I am looking for a hardware combination solid using hardware to bring say 3 wifi connections on on a mast , put them either onto ethernet somehow or have a hardware device to help me bond them. I do have access to a DC in the UK so if i had to run the CHR version of mikrotic router OS , my own CCR router and do it somehow like that i will.

How do I increase my internet speed using this hardware or more?

THx



No comments:

Post a Comment