Thursday, August 9, 2018

Reverse Proxy (End of my rope) I'll buy you lunch! (or drinks)

Hey folks - I'm having a heck of an issue here - I've managed to work through this and get it working before, but something along the way seems to have broken my ability to establish communication with a reverse proxy. I'm able to share certain things - I had a blue iris server that was forwarded out which has since broken - I'm at a total loss lol. Anyone willing to take a quick look at a PFsense instance for a Drizzly order or me buying you a dinner via favor/uber eats? At this point, I'm sure its something stupid that I've failed to see due to looking things over so many times, but I'd really just like to drill this down.

ESXI>vswitch with no external link>pfsense hosted on server with vlan providing dhcp/dns to that segment. The machines within can connect to the web just fine, but for some reason my caddy and ngnix instances won't let me get a certificate for my domains, even with 80 and 443 forwarded to the specific ip. I had it working for 24 hours, but then it just...stopped, and I cant recert now. Thanks for your time guys - I'm at the end of my rope.



No comments:

Post a Comment