Friday, August 17, 2018

hp rookie - qos tagging of citrix traffic

A little out of my daily element on this one.. so please dont bash me please :)

Im working on a project that implements mpls circuits at a customer. I'v been tasked with also implementing qos to prioritize their citrix traffic..

From my understanding the citrix guys need to do multi-stream ica traffic flows. My thought was to have them put print related stuff into one group and have that use one specific tcp port. Then have the rest of the citrix related traffic in a different group and use a different port.. makes sense?

Im working on getting my config right for the switches in each location.. trying to tag voice with ef class and the citrix with af31 class.

config would be:

!

qos tcp-port ipv4 2598 dscp af31

qos tcp-port ipv4 1494 dscp af31

qos type-of-service diff-services

!

vlan 100

name "Voice"

qos dscp ef

!

am i totally off?



No comments:

Post a Comment