Friday, August 17, 2018

Hackathon on Open-source Network Experimentation Testbeds in Budapest

Hi all, I posted this in the /r/budapest subreddit but I think it's also relevant here.

Next week (August 25) we organize a hackathon in collaboration with NOKIA, ACM and NETFLIX in Budapest, and we'd like to invite people from local communities on open-source software and computer network enthusiasts/operators to participate. Participation is free and we'll provide food and drinks throughout the day. The link below has more information on the event:

https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2018/hackathon.html

The event will be attended by students and researchers from over 10 different universities around the world and we'd like to connect them with the local open-source and networking scene.

Do you have any suggestions on which communities to contact? I've already contacted the Budapest Hackerspace but since I'm not from Budapest I don't know if there are other prominent communities that may be interested. I checked if there is a local NOG (Network Operating Group) but I didn't find something.



No comments:

Post a Comment