Friday, August 3, 2018

Can someone fact check a network newbie with new vlan and scopes?

I'm mostly a jack of all trade guys and wanted to double check something. https://imgur.com/a/YPGGr38

I am looking to add the new addition that is in red. My goal is to separate that switch onto a new vlan and network similar to the phone server scope.

  1. Create a new dhcp scope on dhcp server for 192.1.2.50-192.1.2.200.

  2. Create vlan 35 with ip helper for ports that will be used for access points and map it to that dhcp server for dhcp scope. I will need to tag those ports. Anything else would just get a regular dhcp scope.

  3. I want to create similar to phone scopes but instead of using the phone dhcp, use the dhcp server.

If anyone see any issues with this setup, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment