Thursday, August 23, 2018

ARP releasing

Hi, I'm having a issue in a pc where the arp doesn't bind to the gateway.

What happens is: PC sends a arp request packet to the ip 192.168.33.1, the gateway

The Router replys to the PC with its mac addr

The PC receives this packet but the arp table sometimes is updated, some times not, and when it is
updated its for a few seconds

The PC is a Windows 10 Home, with wireless card Intel (I will update this later)

Does anyone have experienced something like that?

I'm pretty sure it is the OS, but I'm in lack of options to the alternatives that I already have accomplished like update Intel wireless card and the SOHO router firmware.

Next try is look for windows network logs file

This is the .pcap captured with wireshark - https://imgur.com/2xHNeJ9



No comments:

Post a Comment