Thursday, July 12, 2018

Request timed out

Hi,

Im having trouble connecting to two certain servers. I have ensured that this problem is not in my own network, by pinging on the main ewan right from the satelite. It delivered the same results as pinging from my computer and notebook.

Ping test for google and facebook is working flawlessly Id say. However I need these two servers to work: 31.186.224.42 and 95.172.65.100 . Im fixing this problem for League of Legends game and their tech support told me to ping these two certain servers and afterwards he told me that I should contact my ISP, but my ISP isnt going to help me unless the fault is at their side, they wont help if its my own network fault. Im not sure whos fault it really is, so im here to ask you guys for help. Id be grateful if you tryed pinging these servers yourself and told me your results. Now lemme explain to detail wheres the problem.

While im pinging these two above mentioned servers with PingPlotter there is always a packet loss somewhere far away from me, Im not really sure what it is but I guess thats packets expiring ? While im trying to ping with cmd ping command the result is this :

ping 95.172.65.100 = 4x Request timed out. = Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

ping 31.186.224.42 = 4x Reply from 95.172.78.133: TTL expired in transit. = Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss)

While im pinging google for example it goes well and like one of 10 is 1000ping, the rest is fine, so lemme guys know if that is normal.

I have put all screenshots + dxdiag on google drive, if you need more documentation please just ask.

Screenshots stored on google drive

Have good day,

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment