Saturday, July 28, 2018

RADIUS Issue When Attempting to Test 802.1x

I am having a problem with RADIUS on a Cisco 4510. This is the first switch I am configuring with RADIUS. On my NPS the switch is added as a RADIUS client, my switch has the RADIUS and dot1x configs, but nothing is getting through to RADIUS. No firewall on my NPS. I turned on aaa authentication and radius debugging but I am getting no messages logged. Here is the config for the RADIUS part...

aaa new-model ! ! aaa authentication dot1x default group radius ! aaa session-id common ! dot1x system-auth-control errdisable recovery cause security-violation ! radius-server host 172.x.x.x key 7 03160E19070B28595D0C0A06 ! interface GigabitEthernet8/27 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 100 authentication host-mode multi-domain authentication order dot1x mab authentication priority dot1x mab authentication port-control auto dot1x pae authenticator spanning-tree portfast 

Anyone got any ideas what I have wrong here?



No comments:

Post a Comment