Thursday, July 19, 2018

question about multiple interfaces

Hi,

So I am currently working on project which involves setting up a simulated wifi-Direct network. This network is currently running the BATMAN routing protocol, so the interfaces were already set to the bat0 master interface. I have one node which has two interfaces (batman (bat0) interface already set up). I have noticed that packets are only sent through one interface when testing with traceroute. I would like to have packets sent through both interfaces at the same time. I have tried using interface bonding, but get "operation not permitted" when trying "ip link set sta1-wlan0 master bond0". I think this is due to the active bat0 interface. Is it possible to have two master interfaces, or any work-arounds?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment