Saturday, July 7, 2018

Ps4 wifi keeps dropping.

I'm assuming this would be a good place to ask this question. If not, please feel free to let me know where would be appropriate.

So, I recently moved into an apartment complex and am having issues with the internet. Actually, my ps4 is having issues with the internet. I have xfinity, 60mbps and can use it just fine on other devices. I'm a huge gamer and it blows that I can't use this beautiful connection.

Some important points before anyone asks.

  1. Yes, I am hardwired.
  2. I can't find anything elsewhere about this that has worked.
  3. I've messed with DNS, channels, etc, since the area is highly congested. Idk what channels would have to do with anything since I'm hardwired but worth a try.
  4. My ps4 stays connected to the internet, it seems, just disconnevts every 20 seconds when I try to play FIFA, bf4, Siege. Also, if I join party it'll boot me.

I'm really confused by all of this and any help (outside of "contact your ISP" would be appreciated.)

Thank you all so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment