Thursday, July 12, 2018

Plex server port forwarding in cisco dpc3925 router

Hello, I have a lifetime plex membership and I have a router Cisco docsis 3.0 with 50 mbps of download and 5 mbps of upload with this said. Why do I have the message of I can't connect out of my house? Because I am connect through a lot of routers which is a lie. anyone knows how to fix this ?

This is what I see in my settings in "remote access" not available outside your network, your server is signed in to Plex, but is not reachable from outside your network.

Tip: it looks like your server may be connected to the internet trough multiple routers or other network devices. Try connecting it directly to your primary device, or visit our support site for more information about troubleshooting this "Double-NAT" scenario

I tried to port forwarding my Plex server with the 3400 port and I put my IP computer and it didn't work either.



No comments:

Post a Comment